The Original Bioviva Global Nature Discovery Educational Family Board Game Overview
The original Bioviva, the most awarded educational nature game of all time, with 13 international awards. Combining fun and learning about science, nature and the environment, Bioviva is unique. Players travel the world laughing at some of Natures strangest scientific facts while learning to be environmentally friendly. Bioviva is made from recycled materials and is recyclable.
A Game full of Adventure
Thirsting for knowledge, you criss-cross the globe discovering the incredible, fascinating story of life itself.
Your objective is to reach each of the different natural habitats on Earth and to answer surprising questions about Nature and the environment. For each correct answer, you earn a “+” card, in the hope of collecting much sought after “Eco Points.
The first player to fulfill the objective described on the “Destination” card he/she drew at the beginning of the game is the winner.
The Bioviva Advantage
- The reference in Nature games
- An exceptional board game: original, instructive, fun to play and full of laughs
- Amazing facts based on a full year of well-documented research
Bioviva and the Environment
- All printed materials are recycled and recyclable
- Pawns made using wood from beech trees from French forests, PEFC certified, guaranteeing sustainable development
- Vegetal-based inks
- Resistant cardboard packaging specially developed to eliminate the use of plastic or glue
- Post-production wastes generated are sorted for recycling
Seal of Excellence 2000 – Canadian Toy Testing Council; Top 10 New Games for 1999 – Chicago Tribune; Seal of Excellence – Toy & Games Magazine (Canada); Seal of Excellence – AC Quebec; Best new Trivia Game – Games magazine; Best Vacation Childrens Product – Dr Toy; Toy Oscar Award – Special mention; Ecological product of the year 1998; 1st Prize for Scientific creation – Ministry of Education and Research; Best new talent 1997 – International Toy Fair of Paris; 1st Prize for Innovation – Ecological Industries Show 1996; Best New Project for Innovation 1996; Medal Winner Le Pine Contest; Planet Society Official Member
- 1 game board
- 800 detailed question cards
- 54 “+” cards
- 10 “Destination” cards
- 120 “Eco Points”
- 6 pawns
- 1 dice
- 1 game rules