Ki-Gu-Mi Melbourne W-Class Tram Wooden Art Puzzle 3D DIY Model Hobby Build Kit
Regular price $22.41
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Ki-Gu-Mi - Melbourne W-Class Tram
- 3D Wooden Art Model Kit
- This Melbourne Tram is a beautifully designed, eco-friendly 3D wooden art puzzle
- fun to assemble
- highly collectible
- simple and easy to construct pieces
- parts come flat-packed in pre-cut plywood sheets
- simply push out parts from a plywood plate and then assemble
- finished size: 148 x 216 x 6mm
- material: FSC Certified plywood
- perfect as a gift or as a decoration in the home or office
Is a family of electric trams built between 1923 and 1956. In total 752 trams were built. A small fleet continues to operate on the tramway network of Melbourne. The W-class tram has become a cultural icon and those that remain in Melbourne are classified by the National Trust of Australia.
A small fleet continue to operate on the tramway network of Melbourne, Australia, where they are used on the City Circle tourist route and the Colonial Tramcar Restaurant service. The W-class tram is a cultural icon to Melbourne, those that remain in Melbourne are classified by the National Trust of Australia. As well as Melbourne, W-class trams operate on tourist and heritage systems across the world. A number of older variants have been withdrawn from service and later sent to cities such as Copenhagen, Savannah and Seattle, and by private enthusiasts.
Designed in: Japan
Made in: China
Finished Size: 148 x 216 x 6mm
Weight: 200.00 grams
Shipping: Free with Australia (International Shipping available - taxes and custom charges may apply. Please refer to your country's specific tax and customs policy before ordering. )